How do I update Density Plots created in Version 4?
Version 4 of FCS Express had 25 discrete color levels associated with each density palette, while the new and improved versions of FCS Express have 256 discrete color levels associated with each palette. That means that density plots in Version 5 and later appear much smoother. To apply the new color palette smoothing to layouts created in Version 4 within newer versions of FCS Express, please follow the steps below:
- Open the layout created in FCS Express 4 in FCS Express 5 or later.
- Multiple-select all density plots.
- Click on the Format tab > Color Levels.
- Click on the Default button in the Selected Color Level section (highlighted in red below).
- Click OK.
- The color levels will now be optimized.
FCS Express on Mac
Upgrading FCS Express