How do I choose which images and parameters to view in a Data Grid?
The default preference for viewing data and images in a Data Grid is to display all parameters associated with your data.
To choose to only view the cells of interest in a data grid, please follow the steps below.
Viewing Images in the Data Grid: If you would like to only view images of cells in the data grid please follow the steps below.
- Right click on the data grid>Format.
- Choose Parameters to Display category.
- Choose the radio button for Only the items checked below.
- Scroll to the bottom of the parameters list.
- Choose any or all of the parameters beginning with “Channel”.
- These are the parameters that contain images of single cells on a channel by channel basis.
- Click OK.
The Data Grid will now display only the images of cells for the channels you selected. Note that any other numeric parameters can also be displayed alongside the images by checking the box associated with the parameter of interest.
For more questions regarding FCS Express or working with your data please email our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org For questions regarding Amnis instruments or IDEAS software please visit www.amnis.com
Please also see our full Amnis resources page.
FCS Express on Mac
Upgrading FCS Express