How to Disable Live Updating
FCS Express is designed to update your data in real-time.
This means that any time a gate, quadrant, or marker moves, FCS Express will update your data as you move that object.
The speed at which FCS Express will respond to this live update will depend on several factors:
- the quantity and size of the data being updated,
- the number of downstream plots that need to be updated,
- the number of child gates that are also updating as a result of the changes,
- the number of downstream statistics that are updating in real-time,
- and, the CPU specifications of the hardware being used.
FCS Express controls the live updating feature in 2 places:
- in your FCS Express User Options,
- and, within your Layout Options.
Please expand the accordion below for more information regarding each of these options.