“The graphics are publication quality and are infinitely configurable to meet electronic submission requirements of most major journals.”
- David DiGiusto Ph.D.
Director of Analytical Cytometry, Beckman Research Institute of the City of Hope National Medical Center
What can I do with the Free FCS Express Reader?
- See published analyses from the web
- Completely re-analyze the data any way you want. All analysis capabilities of the FCS Express Plus version are available
- Perform all the actions in the program that the publisher of the analysis has given you access to
- Find templates and demos on the web from reagent suppliers to help get started with using their products
- You can only open published FCS Express Layouts.
- You cannot load a data file into the layout that was not already there when the layout was published
- If you make modifications and save the layout, the saved version can only be loaded on the computer on which it was saved, or the computer on which it was originally published.
How can I download the Free FCS Express Reader?
Click on the Reader logo below to download the Reader installation program.
After you have installed the FCS Express Reader, run it one time. A wizard will appear to help you complete the setup.
After the setup is complete, you can simply enter a link to a published layout in your web browser, and FCS Express will automatically launch to allow you to view and modify the analysis.
* Note that if you are planning on using the reader for clinical layouts published in version 3, we recommend that you use the Version 3 reader instead
What if I have a purchased version of FCS Express on my computer?
If you have a purchased version of FCS Express on your computer, FCS Express will attempt to use the purchased version when opening published layout files. If the published layout was created using a different version of FCS Express than you have (for instance, the published layout was created using FCS Express 4 Image Cytometry, and you are using FCS Express 4 Flow Cytometry), the FCS Express Reader will be used instead of your purchased version.