“The most important quality of the program is its evolution."
"The program is constantly being expanded, modified and refined to make it more convenient and easy to use.”
- Deniz Top
Department of Microbiology and Immunology
"...you guys have ROCKIN support! Always quick, always helpful and always right on! Thanks!!!
- Bill Sargent, MT., A.S.C.P. Flow Cytometry Department CellNetix Pathology and Laboratories
This page contains a list of frequently asked questions about different FCS Express topics. Please check below to see if the answer to your question is there. If not, please feel free to check our online forums or contact our support staff.
- Why can't I change my plot axis labels from the Name keyword to the Stain keyword?
- How do I import my version 3 security databases into newer versions of FCS Express?
- Updating Density Plots created in Version 4
- How can I claim my license purchased through BD Accuri Cytometers?
- How can I claim my license purchased through BD Biosciences?
- How can I claim my license purchased through Nexcelom Biosciences?
- How can I claim my license purchased through Sysmex-Partec GmbH?
- Do you offer an IQ/OQ program that can be used as part of our validation?
- What is a configuration file?
- What is a countercode?
- How do I know what version of FCS Express I have?
- What are the system requirements for FCS Express?
- How much memory (RAM) can FCS Express use?
- How do I reinstall FCS Express on another computer?
- Where is the configuration information stored on my hard drive?
- How do I activate my Dongle?
- How can I change my Internet Dongle/Site License password?
- What do I choose for the .FEY Extension Registry message?
- Why does my network license give an error about copying FCSExpressApp.exe?
- What are the details for the architecture of the FCS Express Network version?
- How many people can be logged in at the same time?
- How many user accounts can I create?
- Can I track usage of the internet dongle and site license?
- What happens to the users login in case of an unexpected interruption? For instance a software crash, power failure, etc.
- What happens if the user leaves the computer without logging out?
- If a user left the computer running can the user log themselves out from another computer?
- Can the administrator log users out?
- Do you have to be connected to the internet at all times?
- What happens if I lose my internet connection?
- Can I try out the internet dongle before I make a purchase?
- Where can I get more information regarding the internet dongle and its use with a Site License?
- How do I update my density and contour plots created in Version 4 to the Version 5 color palette?
- What is Biexponential and Hyperlog™ Scaling?
- How does FCS Express implement software compensation?
- Why are there sometimes Access Violations when I save and load files?
- What are resolution options?
- How can I set FCS Express so my FCS 3.0 data looks the same as on biexponential as it did in the BD FACSDiva software?
- What is the best way to set FCS Express to display FCS 3.0 data from FACSDiva on a 4 decade log scale?
- Why do my dot plots appear sparse and blocky?
- Why is the text on the right most label cut off my plot?
- How can I recreate ratiometric data acquired in FACSDiva?
- Why are my density plots not displayed correctly?
- Why are there fewer outlier dots on my FCS Express 5 density plots than in V4?
- What is the Elapsed Time setting in the Gallios software and how do I convert it to real time?
- How do I display Summit data in FCS Express as it appears in the Summit Software?
- Why do I get an "Old Format or Invalid Type Library" error when trying to use Microsoft Excel during Batch Processing?
- Where can I get more information regarding DNA analysis using the Multicycle AV Plug-in?
- How are statistics in FCS Express calculated compared to how they are calculated in BD FACSDiva?
- What are the differences between the different batch processing run modes and why would I want to use them?
- What is "Stain Index" and how do I calculate it with FCS Express?
- Why do I get the message that a data file exported from a FACSDiva™ Experiment is invalid?
- High Content: How do I tell FCS Express what plate size to use if that information is not included in the data file?
- How do I export my data from the Chemometec NucleoView NC-3000 Software for use in FCS Express 5 Image Cytometry?
- How do I load data from the Molecular Devices MDCStore?
- How do I configure the Molecular Devices MDCStore to save segmentation overlays to the database?
- How do I export .ICE files from Thermo Cellomics HCS Studio software?
- How do I display Keyword Values as Filenames?
Hyperlog is a trademark of Verity Software House
FACSDiva is a trademark of Becton Dickinson