De Novo Software is an active member of the flow and image cytometry community, and thousands of researchers around the world publish with FCS Express. Please see our short list of Flow Cytometry Publications and Image Cytometry Publications for examples of how research and clinical researchers use FCS Express to get results and publish.
Our President and founder, David Novo, continues to further his research in the area of flow cytometry data analysis. David is an active member of the Data Standards Committee of the International Society of Analytical Cytometry. In the near future, expect more publications to be listed below as David investigates more areas in the topic of flow cytometry data analysis.
- Novo D, Perlmutter NG, Hunt RH, Shapiro HM. (1999) Accurate flow cytometric membrane potential measurement in bacteria using diethyloxacarbocyanine and a ratiometric technique. Cytometry. 35(1):55-63.
- Novo DJ, Perlmutter NG, Hunt RH, Shapiro HM. (2000) Multiparameter flow cytometric analysis of antibiotic effects on membrane potential, membrane permeability, and bacterial counts of Staphylococcus aureus and Micrococcus luteus. Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy 44(4):827-34.
- Nagerl UV, Novo D, Mody I, Vergara JL. (2000) Binding kinetics of calbindin-D(28k) determined by flash photolysis of caged Ca(2+). Biophysical journal. Dec;79(6):3009-18.
- DiFranco M, Novo D, Vergara JL. (2002) Characterization of the calcium release domains during excitation-contraction coupling in skeletal muscle fibres. Pflugers Archives.443(4):508-19.
- Novo D, DiFranco M, Vergara JL. (2003) Comparison between the predictions of diffusion-reaction models and localized Ca2+ transients in amphibian skeletal muscle fibers. Biophysical Journal. 85(2):1080-97.
- Woods CE, Novo D, DiFranco M, Vergara JL. (2004) The action potential-evoked sarcoplasmic reticulum calcium release is impaired in mdx mouse muscle fibres. Journal of Physiology 15;557(Pt 1):59-75.
- Murphy, R. Novo, D. Roederer, M. Sudar, D, Treister, A. Wood, J. (2004) The common Cytometry Dictionary. Cytometry. 59(1): 55. Abstract 98487
- Novo D, (2004) Can a standard gating algorithm be defined?
- Novo, D. Wood, J. (2008) Flow cytometry histograms: Transformations, resolution, and display. Cytometry Part A. 73A(8): 685-692.
- Spidlen J, Moore W, Parks D, Goldberg M, Bray C, Bierre P, Gorombey P, Hyun B, Hubbard M, Lange S, Lefebvre R, Leif R, Novo D, Ostruszka L, Treister A, Wood J, Murphy RF, Roederer M, Sudar D, Zigon R, Brinkman RR. (2010) Data File Standard for Flow Cytometry, version FCS 3.1. Cytometry Part A. 77(1): 97-100.
- Spidlen J, Novo D. (2012) ICEFormat-the image cytometry experiment format. Cytometry Part A. 81(12): 1015-8.
- Nolan JP, Condello D, Duggan E, Naivar M, Novo D. (2013) Visible and near infrared fluorescence spectral flow cytometry. Cytometry Part A. 83(3): 253-64.
- Novo D, Grégori G, Rajwa B. (2013) Generalized unmixing model for multispectral flow cytometry utilizing nonsquare compensation matrices.Cytometry Part A. 83(5): 508-20.