Technical Applications Specialist
De Novo Software is looking for a motivated individual to join our team as a Technical Applications Specialist.
Our company is growing rapidly and offers a dynamic work environment and cutting-edge technology. The successful candidate will be located close to an area with a high concentration of flow cytometry activity (labs, companies etc).
- Technical support via phone, email and remote access
- One-on-one Training
- Writing technical documentation, tutorials, manuals, and web site content
- Representing De Novo Software at trade shows
- Scheduling presentations and demonstrating software at Flow Cytometry Core labs in universities and companies
- Obtaining customer feedback
- Suggesting new features and improvements to software
- The position will involve approximately 50% travel (predominately in the USA but also worldwide).
- 5 years experience in analyzing flow cytometry data, preferably with many different data analysis software packages
- Extensive general computer experience with common MS Windows applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Excellent English, interpersonal, presentation, communication, and software skills.
- Must have valid passport and drivers license
- Able to provide pre and post installation application support.
- Able to interact with sales, sales support, customers, scientists.
- Self-motivated, high energy, deadline and goal-oriented individual.
- Previous technical application specialist or sales experience
- Use of specialized flow cytometry techniques: cell cycle, proliferation, calcium flux analysis
- Use of a non-flow cytometry data analysis tools
- Experience with imaging cytometry (Amnis, Cellomics, etc.)
- Masters or PhD
- Background in imaging applications.
Salary is commensurate with experience.