2. Run the installation program.
An introductory screen will appear for either FCS Express RUO or IVD, as appropriate. Note that screenshots below are representative of the RUO version.
3. Press Next. The license screen will appear.
4. Read the license agreement. If you accept, select the I accept the agreement radio button and press Next. The following screen will appear:
5. Choose the Network license radio button. Press Next.
6. Select the folder in which you wish to install FCS Express. This should be the folder on the shared drive where everyone will be able to access FCS Express. Press Next.
7. Review your installation settings. Press Install. FCS Express will now be installed on your computer. This may take a few minutes.
8. To activate FCS Express on an individual workstation, a shortcut to the program executable "FCS Express.exe" on the server can be placed on the Desktop of the user's local machine. The shortcut can also be kept in the installation folder for multiple use.
Notes about Permissions for Network License
Make sure that the users have read/write access to the folder where you installed FCS Express. They do not need write access to the files that were installed with FCS Express, but they do need write permission to the folder.
Next Step: Obtaining your configuration file
Converting from a Demo Configuration
Converting from Demo Configuration File to Purchased Configuration File