“You ought to license this installation process out! It seems pretty darn dummy proof.”
- Louis King
Manager, Flow Cytometry Core
Michigan State University
- Download the correct version of FCS Express from our Downloads page.
2. Installing FCS Express
3. Obtaining your configuration file
(for an explanation about configuration files, click here)
- Via the Configuration File Wizard (the computer you are installing the configuration file to must be connected to the internet)
- Manually (if you have received a configuration file via email)
- Converting from Demo Configuration File to Purchased Configuration File
4. Using Dongles
(for an explanation about dongles, click here)
- Via the Countercode Wizard (the computer you are installing the countercode to must be connected to the internet)
6. Internet Dongle
(for an explanation about the Internet Dongle, click here)
- Installing a site license as an end user
- Using your site license as an end user
- Installing a site license the first time as a site license administrator.
- Administering your site license as a site license administrator.
More information and frequently asked questions about the internet dongle can be found on our Internet Dongle Knowledge Base page.